It’s time to get together with friends! Here are some tips to organize your summer entertaining:
- If your event is outside, be sure to have a back-up plan in case the weather doesn’t cooperate.
- Make your lists: grocery, other shopping, to do.
- Have your kitchen stocked with a few party favorites for impromptu gatherings. I like to always have olives, crackers and cheese ready to go.
- Also keep your bar stocked for summer drinks. It’s easier to have a party “signature” drink (think gin and tonic or mojito) rather than offering a full bar.
- Check to be sure you have napkins, plates and other supplies for outside entertaining.
And for some fun aprons and linens, check out my cousin Janna’s fabulous designs at Raw Materials Design.