You can free yourself from clutter and chaos.
For more than 10 years, That's Neat! Organizing™ has helped busy families and professionals in the metro-Boston area get organized. Let us help you!
Is this your home?
Are there towering piles of paper on your desk, entry way or kitchen counter? Do you dread going to look in your closet or attic? Do you have piles of artwork from your child that you'd like to display? Are toys scattered in every room? If this sounds like your home, That's Neat! Organizing™ can help.
See a client get organized
See Elizabeth work with a client in this series of videos made for This Mom Needs Help.
How we can help
We'll work with you to clear the clutter and chaos in your home so you can enjoy a life with less stress and less mess.
Here are some of the ways we help our clients:
- Systems to deal with all that paper, paper, paper!
- Organizing strategies for small spaces
- Creating a kitchen you want to cook in
- Tackling storage trouble spots: basement, attic, garage, and closets
- Desk de-clutter
- Dealing with the mail
- Creating a family communications center
- Setting up the nursery
- Creating fun and functional kids rooms and playrooms
- Support for students, including backpack basics, creating a homework station, and time management for students
- Seasonal organizing: taking out/putting away decorations; clothes swap in the closet
- Laundry systems
- Organizing for a move or downsizing
- Planning effective storage before a remodeling project
- Helping you live the life you want to live