Take the first step towards a newly organized 2012. Pick an organizing project and commit to completing it this month.
You know you'll feel better...and you may even find some inspiration and motivation to tackle those other trouble spots in your home.
Organizing Projects to Get You Going
- Sort and purge your tupperware drawer
- Clean out the fridge/freezer
- Toss out the warranties/user manuals for products you no longer own
- If you don't have a warranties/user manual file....start one now
- Purge your nightstand
- Clean out the medicine cabinet
- Re-organize your bookshelf
- Clear off the top of your desk (that means filing, recycling old papers, and returning the random items to where they belong)
- Set up your bill system for 2012
- Clear off your bulletin board
- Purge your purse, briefcase or backpack
This was originally published in The Neat Sheet January/February 2012.