National Organize Your Office Day is March 8th!
No, I didn't make this up. I just learned that this "holiday" happens every March.
So plan some time this Thursday to give your office a little TLC.
Whether you have 15 minutes or 2 hours, take some action. You’ll feel better, I promise!
- Clear your desk surface: file papers, get rid of what doesn't belong, keep only what you use every day out
- File or recycle any papers on the floors
- Set up an action folder for key projects
- Purge your file cabinet
- Control your cords and cables
For more office and paper organizing ideas ideas, read these blog posts:
- Martha Stewart at Staples
- Desktop File System
- Magazine Mania
- Organizing for Emergencies
- Preparing for Taxes
It just happens that I'm teaching my Papers, Piles & Projects class on National Organize Your Office Day. Still time to register for the class!